How Much to Replace iPad Screen?
The cost of replacing an iPad screen varies depending on the model of iPad, the size of the screen, the type of damage, and where you get it repaired.
Factors that affect the cost of iPad screen replacement
Tips for saving money on iPad screen replacement
Here are some tips for saving money on iPad screen replacement:
- Consider DIY repair if you are comfortable with it. This is the cheapest option, but it is also the most risky. If you make a mistake, you could damage your iPad even further. There are many tutorials available online and in libraries that can teach you how to replace an iPad screen yourself.
- Ask for discounts from authorized service providers and third-party repair shops. Many repair shops offer discounts for students, seniors, and military personnel. You may also be able to get a discount if you have multiple devices repaired at once. Be sure to call around and compare prices before you choose a repair shop.
- Use a screen protector to prevent future damage. Screen protectors are relatively inexpensive and can save you money from having to replace your iPad screen in the future. There are many different types of screen protectors available, so be sure to choose one that is right for your needs.
- If you have AppleCare+, it may cover the cost of screen replacement. AppleCare+ is a paid subscription service that offers extended warranty coverage and accidental damage protection for Apple devices. If you have AppleCare+ and your iPad screen is cracked or shattered, you may be able to get it replaced for a small fee.
Here are some additional tips:
- Wait for a sale. Many repair shops offer sales and discounts throughout the year. If you can wait, you may be able to save a significant amount of money on your repair.
- Use a coupon. There are many websites that offer coupons for repair services. You can also check with your local newspaper or online retailers for coupons.
- Trade in your old iPad. If your iPad is still relatively new, you may be able to trade it in for a discount on a new one. Many retailers offer trade-in programs, so be sure to call around and compare offers.